- Our School
- Our School
- School Wide Plans
- Information Technology
- Registration and Enrollment
- Student Services
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Special Education
Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
What is the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)?
- LCAP for School Year 2022-2023
- LCAP for School Year 2021-2022
- LCAP for School Year 2020-2021
- LCAP Federal Addendum 2020-21
- LCAP for School Year 2019-2020
- LCAP for School Year 2018-2019
- LCAP for School Year 2017-2018
- LCAP for School Year 2015-2017
- LCAP for School Year 2014-2015
- LCAP for School Year 2013-2014
The LCAP is a critical part of California's new Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). It is a three-year Local Education Agency-level plan that is updated annually. Our plan describes AAE's key goals for students as well as the specific actions (with expenditures) we will take to achieve the goals and the means (metrics) used to measure our progress.
The LCAP addresses the needs of all students. In addition, the LCAP must address the State of California's eight priority areas that include: student academic achievement, school climate, student access to a broad curriculum, and parent engagement.
The AAE LCAP was developed for the first time in 2013-14 and was approved by our Board of Directors in June 2014. The annual update was approved in June 2015. Both of the LCAPs are part of our charter with Apple Valley Unified School District. Quick links to AAE's LCAP documents are provided below.