The registrar is the main source of student information at AAE.
Please feel free to use the following documents as necessary:
- Change of Address - this form is to be filled out whenever a change of address or telephone number occurs. It is critical to keep updated information on file with the school.
- Exit Interview - this form is for students who are leaving our school for whatever reason. It helps the staff to watch for trends that might be necessary to address as a staff.
- Transcript Request - this form is for parents and students to request an unofficial or official copy of student transcripts - primarily at the high school level. Please fill it out and drop it off with our registrar. Remember to allow plenty of time for the request to be filled.
- Dental Assessment Form - this form is for new kindergarten students. This form must be submitted to the registrar prior to the start of school.
- Kindergarten Health Examination Form - this form is for new kindergarten students. A health exam must be completed prior to starting school.
- Emergency Card Information for Next School Year - this form is for all students and is updated annually with the latest emergency contact information for each student.
- Medication Form - this form is for students who require the administration or the possession of medicine and is to filled out by the student's physician and parent/guardian.
- Photo Release Form - this form is for parents who do not wish their child's picture or information released for publication. Please fill it out and drop it off with our registrar.
If you have any questions, please email Connie Slone
or call 760-946-5414 xt. 225.