The Academy for Academic Excellence offers a Transitional Kindergarten through Twelfth grade program. Currently, there are limits to the number of students in each grade level that can be served. The limits are as follows:
- 25 students in Transitional Kindergarten
- 100 students in each of grades K-2
- 112 students in each of grades 3-5
- 125 students in each of grade 6-8
- 110-120 students in each of grades 9-12
The application is the first step in the process for a child to be enrolled in our school. Applications that are submitted are then entered in the next lottery to randomly place students on our waiting list. It does not guarantee placement for your student at any particular time. There is no screening process for applications to be considered and the AAE does not discriminate. However, please be aware that we are not able to provide all services that you might find in other settings. Please consider carefully what our school has to offer in relation to the needs of your child.
This application can be filled out digitally using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
You may turn your application(s) in, in any of the following
- Print it and bring it to the school office.
- Fax it using the fax number at the top of the application
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, Apple Valley residents must provide proof of residency by bringing a correct Driver's License or current utility bill that shows your name and address.
Academy for Academic Excellence
17500 Mana Road
Apple Valley, CA 92307