The Academy for Academic Excellence and Desiree Atwater
Are excited to present a new season, day, and time of:
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent®
A nine skill parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute.
· How to handle disruptions during meal times.
· How to get children to stay in their own bed.
· How to end temper tantrums.
· How to discipline your toddler in public without creating a scene.
· How to get children up and about in the mornings.
· How to stop whining and bickering.
· And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
New day and times!!
Beginning Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
(classes meet every Tuesday until Spring Break, then topical classes pick up after Spring Break)
Time: 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Location: AAE Gym Conference Room, 17500 Mana Rd. Apple Valley, CA 92307
Contact: Desiree Atwater: 760-946-5414 ext. 133 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.
Please note: Classes meet on Tuesdays of regular school days. Classes do not meet if school is out of session.