Doing Science ... you might find the following resources helpful when working with your child, student or students.
Have a resource to share, send your idea in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten Characteristics of Good Science Programs @ http://www.aem.umn.edu/msgc/Epo/CharacteristicsScience.shtml
- Doing Science with Children @ http://www.kidsource.com/kidsource/content2/doing.science.with.child.html
- Helping Your Child Learn Science @ http://www2.ed.gov/pubs/parents/Science/index.html
- The Science Hobbyist provides a list of places to get information on amateur science and has descriptions of how to build science exhibits he has designed. @ http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/
- Science in the Home @ http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/homeexpts/homeexpts.html
- Science Pages and Activities @ http://www.enchantedlearning.com/categories/science